Register now as seats are limited and
allocated on a first-come, first-served basis!
Come and listen to some of the UK’s leading decontamination experts as they clarify current reprocessing guidelines for ultrasound probes as well as examining studies and evidence outlining why probes require high level disinfection to protect staff and patients from infection.
Our independent experts will be:
- Claire Jones-Manning, Trust Decontamination Lead, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
- Karren Staniforth, Clinical Scientist, Infection Prevention and Control, Nottingham University Hospitals
- Wayne Spencer, Authorising Engineer Decontamination from Spencer Nickson Ltd
- Dr Peter Cantin, Consultant Sonographer, University Hospitals Plymouth NHS Trust
- Liz Collins, Clinical Lead Infection Prevention, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust, and
- American expert Dr Ruth Carrico, Associate Professor and Family Nurse Practitioner with the University of Louisville School Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, and founding Associate Director of the School of
Medicine Global Health Initiative.
What’s more, by attending our study day you can earn 4 CPD credits in accordance with the Royal College of Radiologists CPD Scheme.
To register, please complete the form on this page.
Country Manager, UK and Ireland